Wow guys! I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award. How cool is that?!
Thank you to Proud Book Reviews for including me in their nominations! Go check out their blog for some great reviews.
Blogger Recognition Award Rules
- Thank the blogger for nominating you and give the link to their blog
- Write a blog post on your website showing the award
- Describe the story of why you started your blog
- Write two pieces of advice you have for new bloggers
- Nominate 15 more bloggers
- Notify each of your nominees that you have nominated them
How I started blogging…
Well, I like to read a lot. I talk about books a lot. It just so happened that a friend told me I should start a blog about books and share my thoughts/reviews with the world. This may have just been so they didn’t have to hear me ramble on to them about books. Trying to find me another outlet for my hysteria over books good and bad.
So I did start that blog almos 2 years ago and have absolutely loved it. I get to connect with so many like minded people and share thoughts. I have received so many free books from authors to read and review and am so grateful for them. I even made my way to Booktube and have been working with publishers so it has been a pretty great time.
Advice for new bloggers
- Don’t give up. It might seem hard at first if you have little to no engagement with the content you are creating but push through and keep working hard at it. If you really love the subject material, people will recognize your passion and take interest in what you have to say.
- Interact with other bloggers. This helped me get my start in the beginning because I talked with a bunch of different bloggers and learned from them. Some of them may even become your close online friends!
I’m very curious to see if everyone participates and look forward to reading your posts. If you have already been tagged in this and have a post about it, no worries about making another one.
- The Bookworm Daydreamer
- Thoughts Stained With Ink
- Book Steff’s Bookish Blog
- Book Reviews For Bookish People
- Reading In Bed
- Storeys Of Stories
- Books And Munches
- Book Rambler
I only came up with 8 because a lot of them have already been nominated :P. I am very grateful for receiving this award and hope to see more awards/tags like this in the future. Talk to you later bookworms.
If you don’t know yet, I started a booktube so you should check it out! Here is one of my videos :).