Trying to figure out how to get the word out about the new book you recently published? Schedule a Book Tour through us and we can ensure that your book will get the promotion and attention it deserves. We are partnered with a great group of book bloggers that will read and review your book. We also have options for guest posts or author Q&A’s to be added to the tour.
This tour will consist of 7 stops on different book blogging websites. It will run from a Sunday to the following Sunday (a week long). The bloggers will be provided with media kits for the book to be promoted. We will personally be sharing/promoting/tweeting all posts during the entirety of the book blog tour and will ask our bloggers that are on the tour to do so as well.
If you wish to pay with Stripe instead, you can do so here:
For more information, or if you have some questions about our Book Tours, send us a message on our Contact Page and we will get back to you!
Terms & Conditions
- The author must have review copies available at least 1 month before the tour commences.
- All formats must be available to bloggers in MOBI and PDF.
- Payment must be made in full before the date of the event.
- Sometimes things come up that prevent a blogger from posting on their specified date. Breakeven Books will monitor the bloggers throughout the tour and if anything arises where a blogger cannot post for whatever reason, we will ensure that something is posted that day.
- The author is responsible for writing guest posts and answering Q&A’s for bloggers to post during the tour. All must be submitted to Breakeven Books 1 week before the tour starts so that we can send it out to the bloggers.
- The author must stay connected with us during the book tour and prior to the book tour in order to confirm everything running smoothly and to be there if anything is needed such as excerpts, author info, book cover images etc.
- All reviews will be honest so if a blogger feels that their review will not promote the book in a good light, they can instead just post a promo/highlight of the book instead of their review.
- If the author wishes for the tour to have specific genre reviewers, please specify in the initial setup of the tour.