Hey there bookworms! I recently read a book called Kasali’s Africa and the author decided to take part in an author interview. It was a pleasure to work with Feyisayo Anjorin.
What is your top read of 2018 so far?
1. ‘A Brief History of Seven Killings’ by Marlon James.
What is your favorite book?
2. This is a very difficult one because sometimes I’d think I’ve got a favorite book, and then I discover another book. But if I’m to choose one book it will be ‘A Time to Kill’ by John Grisham.
Most anticipated book release of 2018?
3. Unsheltered by Barbara Kingsolver.
How many books are in your TBR Pile?
4. Three books: Different Seasons by Stephen King; The Woman Next Door by Yewande Omotoso; Fictions, edited by Joseph F Trimmer & Wade Jennings.
Who is your favorite author?
5. Alice Munro, she is my definition of excellent writing.
How did you start blogging?
6. As a child, my father usually got me new books on weekends, so I read a lot. Eventually, the synthesis of ideas and stories became something new in me that I felt the compelling urge to put down on paper. I started writing in my pre-teen years.
Where is your favorite reading spot?
7. I treasure my couch in the privacy of my room. If I’m there with a new book, that is a taste of heaven.
How long have you been a blogger?
8. I’ve been blogging for over 3 years now.
What do you like about reading?
9. Reading opens me up to new worlds, I get to explore individual experiences, different cultures, and I get to see things from different perspectives. Reading helps me to ask questions, so I get to write as a response to reading.
If you had to describe yourself in a book title, what would it be?
10. ‘A Bit of Difference’ by Sefi Atta.
And there you have it! Another author interview in the books…. Or blogiverse. Until next time bookworms 🙂